So what is Homestyle Boarding? We’d like to think of it as your pet’s ultimate vacation destination making them feel as comfortable as possible. The routine of our day is very different from your standard boarding facility. Every dog including our daycare clients are provided with their own suite. After morning potty breaks, breakfast and resting our tummies a bit we start our playgroups! Dogs are placed in very small playgroups according to size & temperament. Our guests actually “play” here so within a half an hour we have tired pups. They return to their suite to their own snuggly space, private water and rest for a bit watching TV. Then we have play time again and over and over do this routine providing necessary rest and mental downtime which is so healthy for our guests. Private or non-social guests are not a problem, we are their playgroup providing lots of love and fun play! Geriatric pups are put with lower energy dogs of the same temperament and physical stature. Our pups to staff ratio is extremely low so during their stay they receive lots of one on one attention and love as they would at home. Our research has shown this is a much healthier way to schedule a dogs day during their stay.
Orientation/Assessment Day (Required)
We like to call this our get to know you day! This is a requirement of all new clients. After all necessary paperwork is done and submitted to us you need to schedule an orientation day before your extended stay. The visit must be at least 5 hours long. During this visit we will be assessing your dog to make sure we do not encounter any problems for a much longer stay. Many dogs display quite a bit of anxiety when their owners leave which can potentially be very dangerous for them. It is unfortunately but we cannot accept dogs that display extreme anxiety. The get to know you day lets your pup get familiar with staff, our facility and the routine of the way we do things. We can see a substantial difference the next time they come since they know what to expect and realize this is a pretty fun place!
Cost $25.00 plus tax
Rules & Requirements
The following vaccinations & report are required:
- Rabies (6 mths and older)
- Distemper and Parvo
- Bordetella (kennel cough)
- Negative Stool Sample report within the last 3 months
We will accept unaltered dogs however we will NOT take females in heat. Any dog that becomes an extreme humper will become a private guest player. Dogs that have a tendency to mark the indoor play area will have to wear a belly band. If not provided we will provide for a cost.
We can NOT accept any dogs that are aggressive to humans or has any bite history whatsoever. Dogs must be able to be handled by humans without any issues.
We can NOT accept dogs that are extremely dog aggressive. If your dog is a non-social we will work privately with them but extreme aggression towards other dogs is not allowed.
*Updated: You will NOT be able to do daycare or board here for 7 days minimum if you have visited a dog park, another boarding facility or a grooming appointment. We ask that everyone be honest since it is for the benefit of everyone including yourself.
Due to Insurance reasons we cannot accept the following breeds that primarily resemble Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Chows, Bully Breeds, or Akita’s.
We will not accept dogs that have anxiety. Absolutely no exceptions! It can lead to a very unpleasant stay for them and possibly a call to you to have someone come and get them.
We can NOT accept dogs that have seizures, diabetes or any serious medical issues.
We do not accept any dogs that are 13 or older.
We cannot accept dogs that are excessive barkers.
We cannot accept dogs weighing over 100 lbs.
Since we are Homestyle boarding we MUST be able to touch your dog including their collar.
A topical or chewable flea and tick preventative is required.
Dogs that have diarrhea or loose stools cannot be accepted at check in.
Dogs that are behaving unruly in a group play will be removed and played as a solo.
“See House Rules form for complete rules & requirements”
Overnight Luxury Suites
- Standard Suite Rate: $54.00 per day
- Family Size Suite Rate: $59.00 per day
- Multiple dog discount: 20% off second dog (Must share same suite)
*** Full Overnight charge regardless of drop off time. Departure in the AM hours will not occur a charge for that day. If departure is in the afternoon window there will be a daycare charge of $34.00.
***New clients must prepay at drop off. Any reservations longer than 14 days a 50% deposit must be put down at drop off.
- Includes all play time. (group or private)
- Complimentary bath after 7 night stay!
- Full Day $34.00 per day
- Half Day (4 hours or less) $24.00 per day (No discounted packages for half days)
- 5 Day package (5 x 32.00 per day) $160.00
- 10 Day package (10 x 31.00 per day) $310.00
- Includes a fun filled day of play!
- Meals, water, snacks, own belongings and rest-time in their own private suite!
- *PACKAGES MUST BE USED WITHIN 4 MONTHS OF PURCHASE
- *PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- *PACKAGES CANNOT BE APPLIED TO LODGING STAYS
Swim Spa rates
- Mandatory Intro swim $45.00
- 15 Minute Swim $25.00
- 30 Minute Swim $40.00
- Self-serve bath after swim $15.00
- Self-serve blow dry station use $ 5.00
** Swim coach included. Inquire for more details.
- Nail trims $17.00
- Bath $25.00
** Traditional Grooming Services, inquire within.
- Nature walks $13.00
- Private snuggle time $13.00
- Organic frozen Yogurt cupcake $1.50
- Email update with photo $5.00 per time
- Canine College (Inquire within on Packages)
- Orientation $25.00
CLOSED FOR THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS.
AS USUAL WE ARE HERE TO GIVE FABULOUS CARE TO YOUR PETS WITH OUR HOME STYLE BOARDING. OUR LOBBY HOWEVER IS CLOSED.
- New Years Eve (Close at 10:00 am)
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve (Close at 10:00 am)
Holiday / Peak Periods 2022
Due to increased demand and extra staff costs during these times there will be an additional $5.00 per night during peak times.
- Christmas Week (Dec 16, 2021- Jan 2, 2022) *Christmas Eve & New Years Eve: Only open during am hours
- Spring Break (March 1-31, 2022)
- Easter Weekend (April 14-18, 2022)
- Memorial Day Week (May 25- June 1, 2022)
- Independence Day Week (July 1- 5, 2022)
- Labor Day Weekend (Sept 1-6, 2022)
- MEA Week (October 19-25, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Week (Nov 22-28,2022)
- Christmas Week (Dec 16,2022- Jan 3, 2023) *Christmas Eve & New Years Eve: Only open during am hours