Whether for exercise, therapeutic reasons or just plain fun all dogs can benefit!
Initial Swim & Orientation:
First visit we do a consult to find out exactly what we can do for your pup. A life jacket will be fitted and we take our time introducing them to the pool. We want them to leave with a good experience and acclimate them in a positive way. We swim as long as needed or recommended by your vet.
Beyond initial the following is available:
- 15 minute swim
- 30 minute swim
- 45 minute swim
Benefits of Swimming:
- None weight bearing exercise (5 minutes of swimming = 5 miles walking)
- Weight reduction & management
- Competition & show conditioning
- Geriatrics / Keeps older dogs mobile
- Pre & Post Surgery
- Aids in helping Dysplasia or joint pain
- Increases muscle strength & endurance
- Increases mobility & range of motion
- Increases circulation and builds cardio
- Builds confidence and reduces anxiety
- Extremely therapeutic
- JUST PLAIN FUN!